Welcome to the STS Girls' Spring 2021 Lacrosse Season!
The Spring brings our competitive, full gear, recreational season. Coaches will work through progressive practice plans focusing on building the girls from the ground up with a strong focus on team concepts and player development in the sport. All players will receive equal play time and all teams will be head coached by a coach with girls lacrosse playing background.
Seasons will consist of two weekday practices (Mondays + Wendesdays 6:30-8PM) and 1-2 games every Saturday for 8-10 weeks.
- January 20th- April 18th
- Monday / Wednesdays 6:30-8PM
- Location: Anderson Elementary
- (8-10) Saturday game days
- (18-26) Player Rosters (*Except U10 Teams, which play 7v7 )
- Head and Assistant coach for every team, Volunteer Coaches are encouraged to apply
- $385 for registration, plus a 3 piece uniform purchase; Need-based scholarships available, please reach out directly to email@example.com
***2021 ONLY: U8 Girl Players will play up with U10 team to accomplish a full game schedule.
**Some 4th graders will be asked to play with U12, as well.
After your register, make sure to pay close attention to this IMPORTANT information:
· Uniforms: Uniforms are coming directly to your house this year & are yours to keep!! Please order your player's uniform on our team store HERE.
o Please select the "Women's 3 Piece" uniform package. You can also order "Sold Separately" pieces to have extra game pinnies, skirts, etc.
o Please make sure to select the appropriate team when ordering.
o You can pick any available number. If you don't see the number your player likes, that is because it has already been chosen, we are sorry for the inconvenience, but numbers are first come first serve.
o Please pay careful attention to the sizing chart, which is with the uniform product pictures.
o Please select the appropriate “RUSH” production option to ensure you get your uniform by Jan 29th, for our first game on Jan 30th.
· Update to Schedule: We were originally starting on MLK Monday, since many of our participants will be out of town, we will be postponing the first practice until Wednesday, January 20th.
· Parents Meeting: We will be meeting for a parents meeting from 6-6:30PM before the first practice Wednesday, January 20th. Practice will immediately follow! We will go over our season structure, policies, coaches, and much more.
· Spreading the Word: We are very excited to get started this season with some awesome coaches who all a have women's colligate lacrosse background. Each team will have a head coach with this background, and be supported by our amazing volunteers. This is sure to be a great season- please help us spread the world by inviting your friends, neighbors, or family members to participate in the STS Program!
· Practice Location/ What to Bring: We are very excited to get started. Here’s what you need to know for practices:
- Address of Fields: 3910 W Fair Oaks Ave, Tampa, FL 33611
- Practice Times/ Nights: Monday/ Wednesday from 6:30-8PM
- What to Bring/ Wear:
- A girls’ lacrosse stick (recommendation HERE)
- Protective eyewear (goggles or helmet)
- 2-3 mouth guards
- A STS Practice pinnie (if you need one, we have extras!)
Spring Game Schedule-2021
||Saturday, Jan 30th
|Away Game: Manatee
||Saturday, Feb 6th
|Away Game: Fishhawk Coyotes
||Saturday, Feb 13th
|Home Game vs Coyotes, Wolves, and Ripcurl
||Saturday, Feb 20th
|Away Game @ St Pete
||Saturday, Feb 27th
|Home Game vs Sarasota Seahawks
||Saturday, March 6th
||March 8th- 20th
|Away Game @ Sarasota
||Saturday, March 27th
|Holiday Weekend - Bye
||Saturday, April 3rd
|Away Game: Fishhawk Coyotes
||Saturday, April 10th
|Battle of the Bay Tournament (Manatee)
||Saturday, April 17th
GAME TIMES GO OUT AS SOON AS WE POSSIBLY CAN; That's usually a week before the Game Day. Most games are in the morning!
Have a great season STS Girls!
Attention STS Particpants: Help us get together all of our season pictures by uploading your favorites to this LINK.